Storm season is practically around the corner. It could be tomorrow, it could be a month, who really knows? One thing I do know is that the best way to survive the storm - is to be prepared for it. While it would be much easier to just pop up a shield over our houses during a hail storm and build a box so the wind doesn't damage anything... that's not a real thing.
Let's talk about what we CAN do to prepare for a storm.
- Have your roof inspected before the storm season starts up.
- Repair any loose or missing shingles
- Check all window seals and look for cracks you may not have known about
- Secure all large items stored around the house or move away from the structure
- Check for roof leaks
- Trim trees and shrubs
- Clean gutters out
- Know the process for filing an insurance claim if you do get hit and have contact information available
Call us if you find yourself in an unfortunate situation! We're here to help in any way we can.